A little about me personally...
- I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. (Yes, it really is as hot as they say!)
- I live in San Jose, CA with my wonderful husband, two dogs (Kola and Nala), three cats (Little Guy, Vim, and Kaboodle), and four chickens (Rory, Persephone, Frick, and Frack.)
- I am passionate about animals, a voracious reader, avid gardener, and love to hike!
- A little about me professionally..
- I went to Pepperdine University for both my BA in English and my MA in Education/Teaching Credential.
- In addition to teaching at UMS, I am also the Sunshine Fund Coordinator (Staff Hospitality Organization) and an English/Language Arts Teacher Leader.
- I was chosen by my colleagues as the 2013 District Teacher of the Year!